Friday, January 21, 2011

Progress

100_6726a

It’s pouring snow today. The sky looks menacing, and the plow trucks have already been past the house three times. It’s a good day to sit beside the fire and work on a Big Project. I started this blanket back in September and progress has stalled a bit lately, which doesn’t matter anyway, because as soon as it’s finished, there will immediately be another one. Granny squares are like that.

100_6725a

But it called to me today, so the couch looks like this, and there is coffee steaming away at my elbow, the dog is snoring, and I am perfectly content.

100_6729a

Let it snow.

4 comments:

  1. These are great, oh how I want to learn to crochet! I even purchased a tutorial the other day. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. Wishing you happiness, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine! You can learn to crochet, it's easy. Just a hook and some yarn loops, that's it. :) Thanks for visiting, and I hope you stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete