Friday, April 15, 2011

Pilgrimage

100_7402

Thirteen hours and two tanks of gas later, I have been to Nirvana!  It was everything I wished for, and more.  Disneyland has got nothing on IKEA.  It is a magical wonderland where dreams come true.  Pittsburgh, you lucky bums.  (How do you ever get anywhere, with all that road construction?)

Radio silence means I am up to my knees in cardboard packaging and swooning on paint fumes, and that a studio reveal is coming soon.  Very soon.  As in, I will not rest until this room is put back to rights.  The chaos is incredible.    Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. I am beyond jealous!!! We don't have IKEA in New Zealand but my sister in law sends things from Australia for a treat. Probably just as well that they don't have stores here - I would probably go broke with all the shopping! I hope you bought loads of gorgeous things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,,love ikea!,,,good luck on your project!,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE IKEA! When I lived in Florida for a year there was an IKEA like 15 minutes away and my family would go there a lot. It's my favorite place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ikea and myself have a love hate relationship :) good luck on the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous! Cant wait to see your studio! :)

    ReplyDelete