Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Is that antennae? Not cozy!

100_7836a

There’s been a bit of a crafting slowdown lately—my son turned sixteen this week, and that somehow takes up a lot of time, I don’t know how, but anyhoo.  So what do you feed a sixteen-year-old boy?  Whatever he wants!  Look at the size of that thing, hanging off the plate.  It was a three-hour expedition to get it, too, and he was licking his chops the whole way home in the car, and saying, “Uh oh, where did it go?” and then pinching me on the neck while I was driving.  Luckily, I don’t fall for that bag of tricks.  Anymore.  That’s about three pounds of lobster, I think, and he ate it all, and was actually full, for the first time ever.  Next week, he learns to drive, and that’s how you know your kids aren’t little anymore.  Oh my. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! That is a big lobster, sounds like a wonderful birthday treat though. Happy birthday to your son. Have a great day Kristen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Happy day to your son, and fun memory for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Happy Birthday to your boy. My oldest is 17 1/2 and I realize I only have one more year with him before he is off to school. It goes so fast. As the saying goes, "they out grow us before we out grow them."
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete