Saturday, December 17, 2011

Posy Ring

 

Much inspired by the lovely Tamar, I have been making sweet little frilly, flowery things that would look so wonderful on somebody else, somebody who didn’t wear black turtlenecks, a teensy gamine haircut and statement glasses (me.) This little rosy crocheted ring should be worn by someone in a floaty white dress and loosely braided golden hair, with a daisy behind one ear.  Or, since it’s a bit on the small side, a little girl.

I guess this is one of those times I make something just for the fun of doing it.  Do you all do that, too?

100_9201b

The darling pattern is here.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely! I make things just to make things too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very cute.
    I likey-a-loty.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's soooo pretty! I will have to have a go. My wee girl would love it!! Hope you're having a fab weekend. Love your festive banner hon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet ring. :0)
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute posy cozy ring. Sometimes I have to make something just because it's there and I can. Then I move on. I like your pendants in your earlier post too by the way. Always wondered how those were made. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ring is so sweet! Love visiting here!

    Also, wanted to let you know that I recently received the Liebster Blog Award and wanted to pass it along to you. I understand that some bloggers prefer not to do awards, so if you don't want to pop over my way and claim it, no worries ;-) Happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Kristen...we ALL do that!!! What you must do is buy yourself a floaty white dress, a blonde wig and a flower to put behind your ear. Then, when you're alone in the house, you can put on all your 'beautiful pretty things' and just pretend.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is quite frankly...my newest obsession. I love to crotchet. The unfortunate part about that is I'm 24 and alone in this joy. None of my friends crotchet, only my grandmother did, rest her soul. I will be back often.

    Kisses and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete